There are two kinds of Myanmar visa fees that you have to pay for to get your eVisa to Myanmar, including visa service fee and Myanmar Government fee:
1. Myanmar e-Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for us in advance for service during a Myanmar e-Visa online processing from consulting about the e-Visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the staus and result to collecting the e-Visa from Myanmar Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Myanmar Airports when arriving:
- Yangon - RGN - Yangon
- Nay Pyi Taw - NYT - Mandalay
- Mandalay - MDL - Mandalay
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
2. Myanmar e-Visa Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Myanmar Immigration Department to process visa. This is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for Myanmar evisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Visa Type||Service/ pax (USD)||
|Government Fee (USD)|
|1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5 pax||6 - 9 pax||10 to upward||
*Normal: For those who would like to get a Myanmar visa within 3 business days.
*Urgent: For those who would like to get a Myanmar visa within 2 business days.
*Supper Urgent: For those who would like to get a Myanmar visa within 1 business day.
- The eVisa is valid for a single entry into Myanmar for a period of up to 28 (twenty-eight) days.
- If you stay over 28 days, you have to pay extra fee $3 (USD)/ day for the Immigration Officer at the airport.